Enumerating adaptations is grunt work, but I will do a few.
1. Eating grass. Their teeth are high crowned and ever growing. Made for a high silica fibrous food.
2. Running on hard or uneven ground. The hooves are made for running very fast over the plains. Predator avoidance.
3. A blind gut with dinoflagellates to digest cellulose.
4. Stretchimg ligaments on neck and hooves. Saves energy when running or feeding.
5. Conical ears. To hear predators.
6. Side set eyes. To see predators in almost 360 °.
7. A broad and strong back. To carry humans.
It is late, i am on a tablet, I am old and crank…